Ever flip through the channels and come across someone other than Drew Carey hosting on CBS' The Price is Right? Ever see a TAG Heuer advertisement with a celebrity ambassador? What about a young teen talking about Distracted Driving with Oprah Winfrey? Or a media blitz with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton? How about the front row for the Indy 500 on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon? Interested in seeing your BRAND in popular culture and becoming BRANDed?
Those experiences were brought to you by BRANDed, a full-service brand management, public relations, and marketing agency, providing services to athletes, celebrities, professionals, products, and opportunities. The firm specializes in assisting with procurement of endorsement deals, contract negotiations, brand marketing strategy, public relations and commercial branding opportunities. BRANDed guides clients through the lucrative world of entertainment/sports marketing.
At BRANDed, we feel that every brand must have a campaign built behind it and as it's executed to the audiences important to them, it is completely natural because we work to bring out authenticity in the brands we represent and focus on what sets them apart from the overexposed consumer. This process is built by strategic consultation, research and evaluation of the brand as we roll out a campaign to support and build it. We work to identify strategic relationships and integration with unique programming ideas that not only introduce the brand to the general public, but keep it top of mind for consumers.
We also love creating Buzz at BRANDed! We strive to be the hardest-working and creative publicists in the business through strategic thinking and pro-active expert media relation's practices. We strive at accelerating the brands we represent by placing them in added-value situations, which organically create buzz around the brand. We have established long-standing, close-net relationships with editors and producers at all major mediums from wire services to broadcast and print because after all, PR is rooted in earned media.
Whether you're looking for a fresh take on your already familiar story or looking for your first headline, we're here to help you write it.
- Managing the Brand and the vertically integrated properties associated with strategic counsel on brand marketing strategic, contract negotiations, commercial branding as well as procurement of endorsement deals.
- Development of press materials (Biographies, Boilerplates, etc.), press releases, web marketing (Administering Social Media & website development), administering schedules as well as vetting media, fan, and appearance requests.
Examples of Services
MTV Music Awards
- Liaison with MTV and celebrity talent who are preparing to be showcased and featured as part of the annual MTV Video Music Awards by assisting with talent management and engagement with MTV media and sponsor partners.
Twitter campaign @EllenToIndy500
- Conceptualized a grassroots guerrilla marketing movement to secure the attention of talk show host Ellen DeGeneres as part of a promotional campaign for Sarah Fisher's book, 99 Things Women Wish They Knew Before Getting Behind The Wheel Of Their Dream Job. After just two weeks on the "Campaign Trail," we received a wealth of national media attention and a call from a producer with The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Secured book deals for clients by shopping treatments to publishers with supporting campaigns for full book media tours, giving our clients an additional title: Author.
Media Blitz with Hillary Clinton
- Staged a national visit by then-presidential hopeful and now Sec. of State, Hillary Clinton at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, producing the largest media presence at the speedway in its storied 100-year history.
Short-Form MTV Series with American Family Insurance
- Collaborated with MTV and American Family Insurance for an integrated marketing effort that included client Jay Howard as a driving coach in a five-episode series which aired in four segments during MTV's flagship show "Real World/Road Rules Challenge."
Price is Right Showcase
- Conceived a Showcase for the longest-running game show in television history, The Price is Right, centered around a prize package that included travel from AAA, TAG Heuer watches, a car from Honda and an all expense-paid trip to the Indianapolis 500, all hosted by our client.
Komen for the Cure campaign
- Produced a national promotion with Susan G. Komen for the Cure?, creating a six-week promotional blitz for client sponsor The Dollar General Corporation, while bringing attention and support to National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
VH1 "I love the 90's" launch week
- Engager in partnership with VH1 as part of the "I Love The 90s" national launch to compliment the television mini-series focused around 1990s culture and milestones.